J&K Present: The Home indVasian

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Charles Hamilton x Slaughterhouse?

Charles Hamilton claiming he was meant to be the 5th member of Slaughterhouse in the latest issue of VIBE:

"Joell, Royce, Crooked, Joe, yall did me dirty! I was supposed to be the fifth member of Slaughterhouse and they know it. Me, Royce and three other people drove out to Jersey, kicking the breeze... Joe Budden says to me very sternly, "Charles, we are not your age. We cannot afford a failure. And we don’t want to be a failure and bring you down from your situation“. I said, ‘y’all are representing hip-hop. Only way y’all fail, is if y’all don’t spit.’ Royce was with it, but I know the love is still there. If they’re still on board, I’m with it. "

I'm sure they'll be fine with their Shady deal Charles. Although him being dropped from one of the largest labels does hold him in good stead for a Slaughterhouse position). This still kills me every time though:


(full vid here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This